Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So now we come to the end of the road!


Finally done, finished the Webolution, and yes I have had heaps of fun during this learning journey.
Must say I am glad I have taken the time to work through all the activities, even the ones that were a little harder than first glance. But they do say that you only get back what you put in. Do always like a good challenge especially when it comes to anything computer orientated.
Guess if I had the time, I would have played around more with some of the sites and activities, cause that's always fun. But hey I had to fight the boys at home for the computer, as there just wasn't time to do it at work, and as we know, the rosters wait for no one.
Going to have a bit of playtime with some of the applications from now and maybe hunt around to see what else is out there in the big wide Webolution!
Thanks to all who worked tirelessly to make this project such a big sucess.

No comments: